Follow these steps:
1. Start early: Your request must be submitted to the funding committee at least 3 weeks before the event.
- Be sure that you understand the Funding Policy, as set and ratified by the SUUSA Academic Senate. Senate Meets Every Thursday @ 12:00 pm in the Sterling Church Auditorium.
- Only funding requests that are submitted by 5:00 on the Friday before the funding committee meets will be considered (note that the funding committee only meets every other Wednesday).
-The funding committee will be meeting the following days for the remainder of the academic school year:
- September 26
- October 10
- October 24
- November 7
- November 21
- Decmeber 5
- Funding requests may not be altered once submitted. Requests will be considered as they are originally submitted.
2. Determine which funding form you will need to fill out:
If you are interested in bringing a speaker to campus and would like funding assistance, please contact your Senator. Each of these cases will be considered individually.
3. Finalize what your costs will be and the other specifics that the form asks for.
4. There are multiple tabs on each form!
Make sure to click on each tab and fill out all information. Funding requests with missing information will not be approved. Note: The amount is calculated by a regression formula embedded into the form.
5. Submit the form in by 5:00 p.m. the Friday before SUUSA's bi-monthly meetings.
SUUSA meets the first and third Wednesday of each month. Below you will also find each committee members contact information.
6. Plan to attend the Senate meeting the next day at noon on Thursday in the Church Auditorium.
After the Funding Committee approves your request you will be required to address the Senate and answer any questions they may have concerning the request.
If you have any questions as to the process of the funding request, please contact your College Senator
Funding Committee Members
Sam Findley - Committe Chair
Jeff Hertig - Cabinet Representative
Tyler Ellett - Senate Representative
Rebecca Eborn - Club Representative
Nicole Merrill - Activities Representative
Emily Christensen - Chief of Staff